This guide is to help with the setup of the iPod and Speakers with H6 Audio interface which will then connect to Simon’s MacBook Pro.
Note: Do this step before turning on the Zoom H6 and connecting it to the laptop
What you will need
- iPod charging cable
- 2 x 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable
- microUSB charging cable (for speaker)
Setup the iPod
- Connect the iPod to the USB Hub with the iPod charging cable (to keep it charged)
- Connect the 3.5mm audio jack to the iPod and to the input on the top of the Zoom H6
Setup the speaker
- Connect the speaker to the USB Hub with the MicroUSB charging cable (to keep it charged)
- Connect the 3.5mm audio jack to the speaker and to the output on the bottom of the Zoom H6.
- Bluetooth on the iPod should be turned off.
- For adjusting volume in the Arena, adjust levels via the amplifier.
- To make the volume appropriate for Gabe/Perth, set the volume to ‘2’ on the H6
- Have a spare charging brick for the amplifier